Author Topic: Well all, I totally caved!!! And I'm sooo mad at myself!!!  (Read 3570 times)

snobles

Well, today I had a meltdown! I was wanting chocolate pretty bad, sooo...I went to the grocery store, and got some of the old habbits. Just one box. I had 2 of them, and much to my surprise, they tasted absolutley disgusting! I didn't even get to enjoy any of it! I hate it that I caved! But like I said, much to my surprise, they were absolutley disgusting! And it will not happen again! How could we have ever enjoyed stuff like that? It tasted like pure syrup! It was horrible! I'm sorry.

joagain

Re: Well all, I totally caved!!! And I'm sooo mad at myself!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 06:54:53 PM »
Its ok did it take two before you realized how gross it was ? LOL  Hope you dont get a belly ache tonight or in the morning.

Tommorrow is a new day ,at least you didnt enjoy them and want more . I am very afraid to taste  a peice of bread because I am scared to death that I would like it .  We were somewhere and all they had was a chicken leg from KFC  it was only 4 carbs well I took a bite and the crust was disgusting . I like my parm fried chicken much better thank goodness my taste have changed

But still scared to try bread ! ;D

snobles

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 07:01:40 PM »
@Joeagain, it's amazing how we still have the "cravings" but when we "cave in" something bad happened to our taste buds!! and I'm not even a diabetic!! I've been on the program with the family, just because I don't want to have to cook 2 seperate dinners! I just figured it would taste the same! LoL AND to answer the question about haveing to eat 2 of them, lol...I was hopeing my taste buds would have caught up with them by the time I was done! But Boy they didn't!! How disgusting! Trust me, it won't be happening anymore! I'm not going through THAT again!!

momx04

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 08:04:59 PM »
Snobles,

Last night I broke down and ate 2 swiss rolls... you know the ones with the cake, chocolate and cream inside.  UGH.  But for 3 months I never did that!  So I'm not going to stress about it.  (I didn't have the same reaction as you did, though...they were delicious ::))

Maybe I shocked my body into high gear! Who knows.

Today though, I made up for it and walked a mile around the track this morning and ran 2 miles this evening...that oughta take care of that sugar!

Back on track today.   15 carbs total today!

We all fall off the wagon in some way or another....it's getting right back on that counts!

Have a great weekend!

Theresa

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
~ Dr. Suess

snobles

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 08:10:50 PM »
@Teresa, yeah, i think my taste buds must be messed up! Maybe for a good reason! Cause I won't be doing that again! Yuck! LoL...
Hope you have a great weekend also!,
Stephanie

joagain

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 08:25:36 PM »
Theresa thats how I feel about bread it was my addiction not sweets . I have had no bread products since Sept 20th . I fell if I tried some that would be it . It might not taste good after this long but way to scared to try . When I make my hubbys sandichs for lunch and the bread is very fresh  I say dont do it dont do it you will not stop at 1 peice  . LOL so far I have been strong  ;D 8 months and counting

bigjim1963

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 01:56:54 PM »
keep up the good work joagain.....ive always been a failure......enjoy ur sunday!!!! hugs, bigjim

joagain

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 02:37:43 PM »
Big jim you are only a failure if you let yourself be  !

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 02:40:20 PM »
Hi snobles! :)

Slipping is NOT failing!
There is only one true way to fail, that is to quit.

Don't be angry with yourself.
Just think very hard about what was happening with you and around you.
And also consider what you were feeling when you slipped.
Take all this information and learn more about yourself from it so that next time, you'll be ready.

The walk of life is littered with banana peels.
Slipping on a few comes with the territory.
What you do today is what matters!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 02:43:08 PM »
keep up the good work joagain.....ive always been a failure......enjoy ur sunday!!!! hugs, bigjim

GOD DOES NOT CREATE FAILURES!!!

We make failures real by quitting.
But not one of us is a failure!
What you do today is what matters!

skychant

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 03:57:36 PM »
A few months back I hit a fast food restaurant and orderded an old favorite with fries and it was a snowball effect I went on a binge for two weeks.  I got on the scale and was shocked to see how much weight I had gained.  It took a whole month for me to lose the weight I gained.  I really regret cheating.  I would have been so much closer to my goal if I had not.  The best we can do is to stay true to FTS and the weight will melt off.  It definately is not worth cheating.  I suggest that you stick to the plan.  You won't find a better one out there.

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 04:15:20 PM »
Jo and Theresa,

We are only humans and those slip ups are part of life.. I liked how Tony said, banana peels..  Im sure we all have them here and there.. Some may share it and some may not.. Its all ok.. The important thing is to be back on track.. I had my slip last week and it took me over by 13 carbs.. Thats the first time in a long time...Im okay though, I will not beat myself up.. My slip up btw was that I had like a cup of popcorn at the movies..

Jim,

Im really sorry that you have chosen a path that will ultimately lead to self destruction.. You must remember that you didnt gain weight overnight and getting to your goal will NOT happen overnight.. You never really went through detox. By doing it the way you did actually made it probably twice as bad for you.  You say your Dr is stupid and yet you havent changed. Think about that. You must make yourself accountable for yoru choices.

Whatever path you choose is because you choice it.  In life you must work for your achievements.  You want a great paying job, get a great education. You want to learn to fly, go to flying school.. Everything has a process to get to the goal. If you quit, you only failed yourself.  F2S is really a great plan and offers great results, but you have to go through the process.

One of the things that helped me get my act together was the thought of how selfish I have been in not taking care of myself and having children. I dont thinks it was fair that do indulge in self gratifaction behavior when I am risking my life and possibly dying young and affecting my kids life..

I do wish the best of luck in whatever you choose to do, but you may want to really pray and start loving yourself and applying some self worth..Life was a gift from God..

« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 07:27:48 PM by Alex Cruz »
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2011, 06:34:25 PM »
You are all human.Life is choices.Thats how we learn.Just move forward lesson learned ;)

joagain

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2011, 06:43:51 PM »
Umpa are you not human LOL  :D :D :D

You said " You are all human "" I think you should include yourself !  ;D :D ;)

owensmath

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 06:50:07 PM »
Jim, it's only a failure if we fail to get back up each time we fall. Everybody falls, that's life.  You need to remember that you were created for a purpose and only YOU can do what you were created to do. I have been where you are, feeling terrible about myself (I visit that place still, but I choose not to stay there), thinking I was a failure and not worth anything. WRONG!!! PLUS, these are lies from "the enemy" who wants to steal, kill and destroy every child of God. YOU are NOT a FAILURE!!! You are worth dying for.....cause HE already proved that.