Author Topic: april 12th  (Read 215395 times)

Cyndi

• Waiting & blessing the Savior...Shalom † Peace
    • View Profile
Re: april 12th
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2010, 04:21:55 PM »
glory! glory! \;D/ my heart is singing!! proud of you gary !!! ♪♫¸.✫*¨*♥

.. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2010, 05:37:38 PM »
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2010, 07:52:50 AM »
Astounding results.  You must be so gratified!

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2010, 12:38:15 AM »
as i sit here....i am thinking to myself,is it possible that almost 4 months ago i weighed 275 lbs? and i answer YES it is a fact:( that i was so not in control of myself that i allowed that to happen....this morning i stepped on the scale to see a wonderful # 194 lbs...whats that ???????? 81 lbs of FAT that i have shed since April 12Th. and i must say i am very .....fulfilled in this accomplishment,but i find myself reading other peoples situations and feel like i need to help everyone else,if anyone reading this doubts the way FTS works,please let it into your life,embrace it, &  discover yourself:) it is the real deal:) today i saw 2 people that i have not seen since i committed to FTS & both said that i was too skinny:) of course they are both very over weight:( i have found that even the closest people in my life have tried to derail my progress..... by trying to persuade me to change my life,and to EAT things that would hamper me in meeting my goals...long story short..... dont believe what others say....dont fall into their trap....they will only hurt your chances of success.....stay strong & you will reach your goal & find yourself:) that's it:) c ya:)

gonnagetthere

« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2010, 06:41:42 AM »
Congrats I only hope that I will have the same story as you in 6 months or so . I have been on it just since Monday and I can not believe how good I feel . No wonder it is easy to stay on it .Is the bread you make easy to make ? Can you give me the recipe ? The one with the cheese & Itailan Ham in the toaster sounded very good . Thanks & congrats !

Ocean Blue

« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2010, 09:57:34 AM »
Congratulations! You are a wonderful success story and inspiration for the rest of us.

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2010, 05:07:34 PM »
Not sure what besides jealousy would motivate someone to say you are "too" skinny when you lose weight.  My sister told me I looked like I had anorexia after I lost 45 lbs.  I told her that I didn't think that likely at 5'6" and 160 lbs.  Gary, your success is astounding and just goes to show what we can do when we really make up our minds to get serious about taking control of our own bodies and health.  You are a great inspiration. You obviously have a good heart to show so much concern for others too!  :)

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2010, 05:28:24 PM »
Yays katary!!!

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2010, 07:38:58 AM »
WHACK......THUD..... that's the sound of me hitting another plateau & and then hitting the floor:( in my 18Th week, i have gained 2 lbs:( 196 lbs is the # that freakin scale gave be back today as i stood there hoping to hit my goal weight of 190 lbs :( at 1st i wanted to cry:( but then i didn't want to look like a girl :) .....( that's a joke ladies) but i have to believe that its just a temporary setback.... i didn't eat anything bad at all this weekend, i was as active as i ususally am, blah blah blah ...... I'll take my own advice and "buck up" :) hoping that next Monday I'll see better results....okay so that puts me at these #'s 18 weeks FTS,started at 275 lbs,at 196 lbs, lost 79 lbs..... and I'm complaining????? maybe another reread is in order???

TTnomore

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2010, 08:23:02 AM »
Gary.....it is the heat!!! I am having the same problem and so is my husband. Need to ignore the scale and keep on keepin' on ;D
Gail

gonnagetthere

« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2010, 08:32:31 AM »
Gary , I know you feel bad but look what you have lost think about poor little me  :'( a BIG 0 on my 2nd week .
 We will both/all lose next week right TTnomore

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2010, 10:31:43 AM »
Everbody stay the course and always remember to Tweak. Gary, with all the exercise you're getting and all the protein you eat I'm not surprised you gained a bit of weight. How are the pants fitting these days?
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2010, 10:33:30 AM »
uhhhhhhh.....my pants are around my ankles on the floor more often than not:)

gonnagetthere

« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2010, 10:40:42 AM »
Keep you pants up ;D gary & I will keep my pom poms up

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2010, 12:41:40 PM »
 ;D deal!!!!!! 8)