Author Topic: My first week weighin!  (Read 57008 times)

joagain

Re: My first week weighin!
« Reply #180 on: January 25, 2012, 09:03:49 AM »
Thank you Umpa !! I was doing low carb before FTS but boy oh boy yall made it so much better and simple enough for Tyler to really understand !!!!!
 We have to take care of our children & sometimes that means questioning what the doctor says  ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 28, 2012, 01:09:04 PM »
Thank you Umpa !! I was doing low carb before FTS but boy oh boy yall made it so much better and simple enough for Tyler to really understand !!!!!
 We have to take care of our children & sometimes that means questioning what the doctor says  ;D

Your the best mom, Jo! :)
Tyler is so blessed to have you.

Oh and BTW, love the new hairdo! :D :D :D
What you do today is what matters!

joagain

« Reply #182 on: January 28, 2012, 07:20:50 PM »
Thanks Tony I try to be !!! Tyler has been a very easy going child He has made it easy for me !!!

dotmahl

• Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #183 on: January 28, 2012, 08:25:23 PM »
good evening everyone, just thought i would tell you, i lost 6 pound in my first 8 days. love this way of life.
[/url][/url]<br /><br /><br /><br />/www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQokTzi/]<br /><br />

shawn116

« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2012, 11:29:22 PM »
That is so awesome!!!  6 pounds gone forever!!  LOL

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #185 on: January 29, 2012, 09:21:13 AM »
That is great Dot! You go girl!! ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 29, 2012, 12:24:32 PM »
Hi dotmahl! :)

Did you know that the 6 pounds you just lost put you a bit over 75% of the way to your goal! :o :o :o

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
What you do today is what matters!

momofone

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #187 on: February 21, 2012, 09:09:56 PM »
Awesome!  Good for you....keep u the amazing work  ;)

jen1975

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #188 on: March 23, 2012, 09:30:25 PM »
Hi y'all!  I know I haven't been around much lately.  I'm at my 1 year anniversary now... Down 40#, apparently my body is REALLY happy at this weight right now  :P :P  I won't lie, since all my health issues back in Nov/Dec I have been completely stuck.  I am happy with the loss, don't get me wrong but I'd hoped to be further along by now.  Four months now bouncing the same 3 lbs.  I've revisited the book, cut back on portions, cut out sweets....body's not budging.  However I'm still confident I will at some point break through! 
  I still check in all the time, I just haven't been saying much.  I have to say sometimes I feel like I'm failing although I know I'm not!  Love you all!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #189 on: March 24, 2012, 09:10:15 AM »
HiYa Jen!! :-* Like mommaB you are probably suffering from carb creep.Post your menus or just keep a food journal.Do you have the carb counter or should I send you one? I think you have enough posts ;) Its always a pleasure to see you! Don't be a stranger. :)

jen1975

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #190 on: March 24, 2012, 10:04:55 AM »
Thanks Umpa!  I don't think I have the carb counter, will you send it to me please?  I think I will start a food journal and see how that goes first; see if I can find things myself. Then if no changes I will start posting.  I start a new job next week, I'm very excited for that.  Should be much less....stressful lol. :o

sandrarbsn

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 24, 2012, 11:26:00 AM »
Really, we can eat FF, SF chocolate pudding?  Isn't there milk and sugar in it?  Please let me know before I run breakneck speed to the store for some!!  LOL!!!  Just kidding   ;)

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 24, 2012, 08:53:15 PM »
Welcome back, Jen.  Nice to hear from you.

shawn116

« Reply #193 on: March 25, 2012, 07:06:59 AM »
Hi Jen....I was wondering how you have been  :D  Congrats on the new job  ;)   You know you mentioned stress.... that could be the key to your stall as well....just a thought.  Hang in there girl....we are here for you  :)

shawn116

« Reply #194 on: March 25, 2012, 07:17:05 AM »
Really, we can eat FF, SF chocolate pudding?  Isn't there milk and sugar in it?  Please let me know before I run breakneck speed to the store for some!!  LOL!!!  Just kidding  

Hi Sandrarbsn   We sure can have chocolate pudding...LOL  It is probably best that you make it yourself though.  Try this http://www.fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=3373.0  It wont be (ff) fat free though.  It would be kinda hard to get it fat free and creamy and low carb all at once  ;)  The box stuff or pre made in the store is a little high in carbs but if you save those carbs up you can sure have them   ;)  

The other easy way is to just whip up some heavy whipping cream (make sure this is 0 carb)  and add sf chocolate to it.  It's basically chocolate whipped cream but will give the feel of pudding ..... Yummm!!!  easy peasy  ;)