Author Topic: TOM (Time Of Month)  (Read 14151 times)

izzet

• Global Moderator
  • Just Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Sweet-Tooth Salvation
Re: TOM (Time Of Month)
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2011, 07:48:02 PM »
Rena...the hunger comes with it unfortunately.  I try to eat satisfying and filling meals (fiber, protein), drink lots of water (I add organic apple cider vinegar/sweetner/lemon juice) and make miracle brownies since they are very low carb and high fiber!  Also, I love to eat cinnamon/truvia pork rinds which taste like cinnamon twists.  They are both in the desserts section, i believe.  All low carb and satisfy the sweet monster.
Peace and blessings,

IzzeT

Total Lost on FTS 37lbs: Maintaining size 8 and feeling great!

Rena

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2011, 12:10:54 AM »
Thanks, Izzet.

Fortunately, I don't crave anything I'm not supposed to eat, like bread or pasta or anything. That hasn't been a problem for me since doing FTS. But during this time, I'm just so much more hungry. I'm 46, so this is nothing new to me, but I guess I'm just paying more attention to it because I'm trying to lose. That Disneyworld trip is coming up fast and I'm eating way too much this week to be getting closer to my goal weight. Hopefully, it won't last too much longer and I won't feel like eating everything in sight.

;)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2011, 09:55:44 AM »
I feed my cravings during this time.I figure if my body is craving it,i need it.For me though its usually a rare steak with spinach salad.It helps though to eat often and drink alot of water or green tea.Of course during this time you can always find brownies or a cheesecake in the fridge. ;)