Author Topic: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!  (Read 61480 times)

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2010, 01:09:52 PM »
Doreen -- I am sooooooooooo proud and happpy for you !!! Your words are encouraging to us!!!  Make it a great day and enjoy your shopping trips!!!   ;D

SouthCarolinaLady (Susie)

DoreenBar

• MSN Messenger - halfway37@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2010, 02:47:30 PM »
Susie Thank You but I try to not shop to much since I'm still losing and have a ways to go yet...But when clothes get too hanging and bagging it just makes me feel uncomfy...

I think the hardest part of losing the weight was losing my cousin/best friend....She has alot of weight to lose and is with a man who is large and tells her he like his women large also....Her health is not good and she will try to diet..(many programs) but just cant stay with it...I loaned her Dougs book and she had it for 2 months and never picked it up....

Well she hasnt wanted to get together with me in ages...I dont talk about weight issues unless she ask but I guess its just in her face when were together....
I cant go backward for her and refuse to stay at a weight she's comfy with me being at....I do text every so to let her know Im still here when ever she feels she wants to be family/friends again...
Live each day as if it was on purpose.

Cyndi

• Waiting & blessing the Savior...Shalom † Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2010, 04:52:43 PM »

Dear Doreen, I love all your encouraging "Good Morning" notes and pictures! You are such a blessing to all of us while
we walk in this truth together! You are right where you are supposed to be and doing exactly what you know is right
in your life! It is hard when others we love do not want to walk the 'narrow path' with us. It can be lonely at times
but oh so very worth the reward in the end! amen! I will be praying for your dear cousin/best friend! and for your
broken heart also in this temporary distance between the two of you. She will soon see, she will come, she will not
be able to deny the drawing of the truth especially the more she sees you are NOT going backwards ever again!,
but Only Forward with Love leading the way! ....I believe with Love all things are possible! God IS Love.
Love Never fails. Just keep going, keep walking in that beautiful Love you carry! We need just to continue
trusting in Him with all our heart and remember not to lean on our own understanding as to why things don't seem
to go the way we wish and just keep looking to Him for every step we take and truly, He will straighten Everything
out in our path!! He is the One who goes ahead of us and makes the way, even when there seems to be no way !! 
He hears every prayer and keeps every tear in His bottle and He wants only His best for us! He will give the desires
of your heart while you keep your delight in Him! Lord bless you Doreen!
Peace and Love to your heart! I am so proud of you! \:D/\:-*/\:D/

Cyndi

.. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17

DoreenBar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2010, 10:46:52 AM »
Thank You Cyndi... :)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2010, 05:21:14 PM »
Hi kid, you just stay the course and leave your cousin behind, one day she'll get the "want to" and you'll be there to help her. Remember, each of us have different paths to walk. Separating at a life changing cross road is common, your roads WILL cross again  8)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2010, 08:03:04 PM »
It's hard when those relationships so close to you suffer for whatever reason.  I am going through something similar now.  Keep up the good work on yourself and know you always have friends here to hang out with!

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

DoreenBar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2010, 08:05:34 AM »
Thanks Doug & Paula..Believe me there's nothing that can break my stride!!!...1/2 lb away from a 60lb weight loss....And this was the easiest "lossing weight" I've ever done.... ;D

Ive actually been told I have skinny legs...lolol

Im wasting away to nothing?!...hahaha...

And Ohhhh finding out I weigh less and wear a smaller size then someone I dont consider Fat!...lol....I'm loving this way too much to stop what I'm doing here that is making me happier then any food can....

I do motivate people..Their always asking me questions...Its just they have to be ready and be tired of fighting this battle of diets.

Have a fantastic, successful day everyone
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 08:08:00 AM by DoreenBar »

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2010, 12:47:58 PM »
ha!ha!ha! Doreen, as long as they don't say "chicken legs".  My husband says my butt looks like butterbeans. he likes the junk in the trunk and I sent all my junk packing!!! ;D ;D ;D

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

DoreenBar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2010, 08:13:26 AM »
Have a wonderful Sunday..Im off to a little place called New Hope today..Coolest little shops along the Delaware River....Just Love It!...How you all doing during this picnic weekend?

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2010, 09:35:22 AM »
We had a great weekend ! Our daughter Jennifer came up from florida.It was really nice! :)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2010, 04:02:47 PM »
You girls make me smile  :)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2010, 09:26:15 AM »
Have a great weekend Doreen! ;D

DoreenBar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2010, 04:03:32 PM »
Not morning here but just had to come in and check out all the new post Ive been missing out on...I See so many of us stalled or just losing slowly..But thats ok right...We're staying the course and its for a lifetime if we want to lose weight and stay healthy, so it will eventually come off...Thinking of joining Curves (womens gym) in a few weeks..I know this is what I need to start moving the scale faster....And who dont want to feel stronger right?..Well hope your all having a wonderful beginning to the new week and lots of motivation and will power sent your way... ;)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2010, 09:29:00 AM »
At my age doreen I go workout to keep my behind from hitting the back of my knees! :D :D :D :D :D

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2010, 11:12:49 AM »
Umpa I read that and it made almost choke on my water. LOL :D :D :D :D :D
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/