Author Topic: It's your turn to speak up and tell em how you feel :)  (Read 2079 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
It's your turn to speak up and tell em how you feel :)
« on: April 03, 2011, 02:38:32 PM »
The "Praise Pages" inside of the new FAT TO SKINNY revised edition coming out January 2012 will be an extremely important few pages for the overweight unhealthy person holding the yellow book in their hands at the book store. This person will pick up FAT TO SKINNY and wonder if it's really possible that this funny little book could be their answer. When they open the book they'll find these pages. The Praise Pages are your chance to tell them your opinion of FAT TO SKINNY, your chance to help improve and maybe even save this persons life.

I know you're very busy so this is what I'd like you to propose, if you haven't already sent in your quote to be published please answer this topic with what you'd like to say to that person. I'll cut and paste your quote to the praise page form and email it to you for your signature.

I can't tell you enough how important your thoughts are to that person.... and to me  ;) Thanks in advance, the Praise Page Deadline is coming quickly! 
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

scottinflorida

Re: It's your turn to speak up and tell em how you feel :)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 07:30:01 AM »
I remember the day I was browsing in my local bookstore and saw Fat to Skinny on the shelf, with this skinny guy on the cover holding up a pair of fat pants.  I am so glad it caught my eye!  After seeing my weight go up and down (but more up than down), I was ready for a good, long-term solution.  I started this different way of eating a few days later (I actually found it pretty easy), and 26 weeks later I had lost 50 pounds!  And the greatest thing is... this time the pounds are gone permanently!

Scott Johnson
Safety Harbor, Florida

snobles

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 07:58:09 PM »
My husband and I were watching tv. one morning and saw Doug talking about his book, Fat To Skinny, on the 700 Club, We both thought yeah right, another "weight loss book." We have been on so many "Diets" not realize they were "life changing!" Not diets. Diets, crash and burn leaving you feeling worse than when you started them! I went through a lot of diets in high school! One of the worst ones I thought, was Weight Watchers! How can you eat anything you want and "still" loose the weight?! You can't! Because Weight Watchers didn't, like many other diets, tell you about carbs! It was all about the calorie intake! They also told you you couldn't eat certain foods, but never "replaced them!" So you practically were starving!
After haveing my 2 children, I tried "several" diets, and none worked! I thought it was because I had no will power. and thought there was something wrong with me! But, even then, I had no idea what "carbs" were! Now, thanks to Doug and his book, my family and I are eating healthier, we're getting more excersize, and we replaced all of our "bad" eating habbits with "good" ones! and I love the support from Doug and Umpa! Any question you have, they get back to you! and just about anykind of "regular" desert, Umpa usually has a recipe for it! They are great motivators! So far I've lost about 15lbs.! and my husband has also! and we totally owe it to Doug and Umpa, and the Support forum! It's a wonderful, life saveing book! If we hadn't have seen Doug on tv. that morning, we'd still be eating the same way! Because we didn't know any other way!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 11:55:15 AM »
Hi snobles! :)

You and I discovered Doug and FTS exactly the same way!
And my initial thoughts were much like yours.

But, when he demonstrated how much hidden sugar we eat everyday in the American diet, I was intrigued.
So I bought the book... Read it... And the rest is history!!! ;D ;D ;D
What you do today is what matters!

Mimzy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 07:43:17 PM »
It doesn't matter how much weight you want to lose, you are not alone on your journey.  The supportive, caring people on the forum make it easier.  Whether it is sharing recipes, listening, or getting advice from Doug, the encouragement is fantastic!  Not only do you lose weight and inches without feeling hungry but your cravings seem to disappear.  I have lost 20lbs in less then 2 months and I feel great!!! I can walk upstairs without being out of breath!! I am grateful for FTS and hope everyone who needs or wants to lose weight joins us on our journey. ;)

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 05:15:17 AM »
Has anyone heard from bevxxx? Im worried about her.....  ???