Author Topic: OMG!!! Doug, if anyone ELSE doubts your book! Let them read this!!!  (Read 3866 times)

snobles

Hi all. Just to let all you skeptics know....Dougs books is truely a life saver! My husband has been a diabetic for years!!! We all nick named him mini-walmart pharmacy! Because he WAS takeing soooo many darn pills!!! But, he's been trying to get on with US EXPRESS but his A1c level was way to high. It was at 11.8 and was as high as 13.4. Since we have been on the FAT TO SKINNY book, it has literally dropped to 6.6!!! Way to freakin cool! The dr.'s said if it gets to 6.0 or lower, he can come off all! his medications! They're already takeing him off the cholestrol medication now! And yes, that means he gets the job at US EXPRESS!!! and we don't have to move back down to Florida! We are sooo thrilled for his overall health! It's just soooo amazing that if you follow one SIMPLE book! It can really change your life!!!!
DOUG, I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH! WE WILL DEFINATLEY REMEMBER YOU AT CHRISTMAS!!! lol...YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE TRUELY VERY AWESOME!!!! If you have any doubters, send them our way! All this change happened within two months!!! DOUG, YOU ROCK!!!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Snobles i am so happy for you both!!! i will share this with doug as soon as he comes home!YEAH!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sbclark

• View Profile
This is amazing!! Congratulations!
I have to tell my friends about this!
Sandy  8)
Started 6/1/10

UFGatorJenn

• View Profile
    • Email
What wonderful news!!!  GREAT JOB!!!!

Jenn

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
WINNING THE BATTLE  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here a flashback for you Steph, 2 months ago your husband sent me an e mail. I went back and found it, here's the first paragraph;

"Hi Doug,I just got finished your book and will also be sending you a picture of me.I have type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure and take 5 different meds for these problems.I saw your book on the 700 club one night and ordered it and as I said just finished it and thought I would send this email to you as I have seen the light and I'm going to lose this weight and get off the meds."

Congratulations Marvin....you are a man of your word! Keep going my friend and please keep us posted.
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Phil

• Realize how rotten sugar is for your health.
    • View Profile
This is a great story! A lot of us, or at least my results are like this. Thanks again Doug! Marvin thats amazing news! Keep it up!
And if I claim to be a wise man. It surely means that I don't know... Kansas

beebs

• View Profile
w00t!

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
Such an inspiration.  Thanks for sharing.  My husband Doug has lost 4 lbs in 3 weeks and I have lost 2.  He is still having some spikes in his blood sugar, but I am just so encouraged he is sticking to the plan.  I thank God for Doug's book and this group!

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

Cyndi

• Waiting & blessing the Savior...Shalom † Peace
    • View Profile
This is all so fantastic! I can't help but praise Jesus for all this awesome healing going on and for the wonderful joy filling our hearts as we continue forward in our new healthy living with the truth! I get so touched and just weep with gladness at this kind of inspirational news and the vision I see just ahead for each and every one of us here! Lord bless you, Lord bless us everyone!

.. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17