Author Topic: Sept. 20th Started Again !  (Read 73012 times)

joagain

Re: Sept. 20th Started Again !
« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2011, 11:34:31 AM »
Thanks ausgirl and yes Doug It is huge

joagain

« Reply #151 on: March 05, 2011, 07:55:51 AM »
Well got on my sisters scale yesterday morning and still nothing ! I have been the same since Feb 1st no lost no gain no smaller inchs  :( :( :(
 BUt I feel Great ,Have a nice day !

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: March 05, 2011, 08:41:46 AM »
TURN OFF THE COMPUTER:) for a couple of hours and take a walk:) clear your head:) pick up the book and start from the beginning to the end ..... and start fresh....back to the basics ,that's what i did every time i stalled, get re-inspired.... my knees were always sore ... because i was fat not because they were out of order:) i still say that most people on low carb are over eating because they have it in their head that "it's low carb,I'll be okay,just one more plate" you can eat low carb all day long and still get fat:( because you're eating too much... not saying that's the case,just offering up my opinion...which as we all know are like a**holes,everybody has one:) good luck Jo:)

joagain

« Reply #153 on: March 05, 2011, 09:17:08 AM »
Thanks Gary I LOVE your opinions  , I listen to everything you tell me too do & I do think I am just eating more then my body needs . I do need to start walking but I am still 90 lbs overweight  & pretty lazy . I did read the book last night and started today with just my coffee I will eat when I get hungry . Thanks Gary and remeber I alwaYS WANT YOUR OPINIONS !!!!!! Thanks Gary !!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 05, 2011, 02:36:38 PM »
Thanks Gary I LOVE your opinions  , I listen to everything you tell me too do & I do think I am just eating more then my body needs . I do need to start walking but I am still 90 lbs overweight  & pretty lazy . I did read the book last night and started today with just my coffee I will eat when I get hungry . Thanks Gary and remeber I alwaYS WANT YOUR OPINIONS !!!!!! Thanks Gary !!

Hi Jo!  :)

Saying that "I do need to start walking but I am still 90 lbs overweight & pretty lazy" is very counterproductive.

I firmly believe that our bodies respond to what they are told.
If we say "I'm still FAT and lazy", guess what?... Our bodies will feel FAT & lazy.
And feeling FAT and lazy is NOT conducive to losing weight!

Gary offered you some excellent advice... TAKE A WALK!!!
I started walking when I was more than 90 pounds overweight, have lost over 50 pounds, and feel better than ever!!!
I walk for 60+ minutes at a time, 3-5 times a week (sometimes more).

I urge you to walk or do some form of exercise.
Start small and slowly increase duration and intensity until you find that spot where your not over (or under) doing it.
And KEEP DOING IT!!!
Before long, you will no longer feel FAT and lazy!  ;)
What you do today is what matters!

joagain

« Reply #155 on: March 05, 2011, 03:51:53 PM »
Thanks Tony I know I need too move it .  I am going to try and motivate myself !!!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 05, 2011, 08:34:04 PM »
Thanks Tony I know I need too move it .  I am going to try and motivate myself !!!

Here's your motivation, Jo... Start thinking and acting like you are at or close to your weight goal (within reason, of course).
Before long you will be loaded with energy and quite active.

Back in my college football days, I was taught that using energy causes the body to create more energy.
It sure worked back then and there is no reason it wouldn't work now.

Mimzy

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2011, 12:21:36 AM »
Jo,  Here is another idea that may work.  We all have certain things that we have/choose. to do everyday the idea is to make it part of your schedule.  For instance, I get my grandson on the bus for kindergarten, then I read my bible, then I get on my exercise bike and ride it.( I found that just sitting on it didn't do much good. :D)  Once you incorporate it in your day it really does become easier to do.

Where there's a will there's a way!

Good Luck, I know you can do it

joagain

« Reply #158 on: March 06, 2011, 06:58:37 AM »
Mimzy you made me laugh about sitting on it , How did you know that is what I do . LOL I am turning over a new leaf I did it yesterday It was storming here so we went bowling yesterday . I also cut my portions down ..  Thanks !

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #159 on: March 06, 2011, 08:36:39 AM »
 :)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 06, 2011, 11:10:37 AM »
Mimzy you made me laugh about sitting on it , How did you know that is what I do . LOL I am turning over a new leaf I did it yesterday It was storming here so we went bowling yesterday . I also cut my portions down ..  Thanks !

Now you're cookin', Jo!  ;)

joagain

« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2011, 06:27:38 AM »
Well weigh in today I got a new scale yesterday I weighed this morning and my hubby took it to his truck for the week . I used half meals on my new plate for 2 days and lost 1 lb .
 I am going to walk 1 mile 3 times this week and play on the playstation move with tyler at little everyday !!!!!

Thanks guys !!!!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2011, 08:25:45 AM »
Well weigh in today I got a new scale yesterday I weighed this morning and my hubby took it to his truck for the week . I used half meals on my new plate for 2 days and lost 1 lb .
 I am going to walk 1 mile 3 times this week and play on the playstation move with tyler at little everyday !!!!!

Thanks guys !!!!

There you go...pretty simple wasn't it  ;) You'll really start enjoying your walks once you add them to your routine...lots to see out there  8)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2011, 04:28:09 PM »
Yay Jo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joagain

« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2011, 04:54:42 PM »
I guess I was just eating to damn much LOL And I walked a mile this morning !!!!!  Yeah for me ! ;D