Author Topic: Sept. 20th Started Again !  (Read 73265 times)

Rena

Re: Sept. 20th Started Again !
« Reply #210 on: May 03, 2011, 01:48:48 PM »
Don't beat yourself up, Jo. You're under a lot of stress. A few chips and some peanuts aren't going to make the world stop turning. Everyday is a fresh start! Big hugs to you!

joagain

« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2011, 02:03:07 PM »
Thanks Rena , you dont have to much further to go on your goal  either !! Maybe the chips and peanuts will jolt my body into losing woulndt taht be something LOL .

Rena

« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2011, 06:09:30 PM »
Thanks Rena , you dont have to much further to go on your goal  either !! Maybe the chips and peanuts will jolt my body into losing woulndt taht be something LOL .

You never know! :D

Speaking of which, I ate way more than I should have yesterday, including peanuts. I don't usually eat those, but they were just sitting there nagging at me. Ugh. I hate that. But fortunately, I saw a change on the scale this morning, so I guess they didn't kill me. Good luck!

joagain

« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2011, 10:49:32 AM »
slowly moving along lost 1/2 LB woo hoo  :D I also put my full weight loss on my ticker to make myself feel better the first 10 I did on the starvation diet before I found FTS

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2011, 11:58:49 AM »
You are doing great Jo! ;)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2011, 01:08:04 PM »
Keep it up, Jo! :) :) :)
What you do today is what matters!

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2011, 01:51:24 PM »
Go Jo Go!!!!
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

shawn116

« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2011, 05:03:37 PM »
To awesome Jo  You are almost half way there!!!!    Woot woot    ;D ;D

Jeannie

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2011, 05:45:23 PM »
Very happy for you Jo

joagain

« Reply #219 on: July 04, 2011, 06:23:59 AM »
Well this was the monthly weigh in that I started so I would not drive myself crazy every week . But as usual I lost & gained the same 2 pounds all week . So I did not lose or gain anything .  I put my new pic up which describes how I feel ,which is pretty much a big FAIL !

I am very very frustrated right now , I am tired of complaining to all yall and I know that yall or tired of hearing it .  I am sure that some or (I will say )most of you say it is impossible to be doing FTS right and not even  lose a freaking pound in a month ,if I was losing 5 pounds a month then had a bad month it would be different .
  Although I am VERY happy for all of you that lose weekly and have met your goal coming here on the forum is  also making  me feel as I have always felt when trying to lose weight which is FAILURE .  I have tried to be positive about the good things that have happen since I started FTS and I am happy about all those ,but the fact of the matter is I CAME TO FTS TO LOSE FREAKING WEIGHT !!!!!
 In 10 Freaking months I have only lost 33 pounds that is like 3.3 pounds a month . Yes I am glad that I have lost that but .............

Well there is my rant sorry ! I feel I need to give yall a break on the forum from all my complaining . May take a break not from FTS but the forum . I feel I can not offer anything at this time   :'( :'( :'( LOve yall !!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #220 on: July 04, 2011, 08:16:35 AM »
Jo stay the course,all will be well ;) You are way too hard on yourself

shawn116

« Reply #221 on: July 04, 2011, 10:09:24 AM »
Jo I am so sorry you are having such a hard time....  :(   I can only really speak for myself but I am pretty sure others feel the same as I do.... I will not tire of hearing you complain or voice your frustrations and your accomplishments.  That is what we are all gathered here for.  To support one another.  Good or bad....  I do feel your frustration and I don't know why you are loosing slowly like you are  ( I am loosing very slowly as well and seem to be stuck) or what is going on with your body that would make it so.  What I do know is we are here for you.... I hope you get to feeling better soon girl

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 05, 2011, 01:28:55 PM »
Hello Jo,

Like Umpa said, you're being too hard on yourself.
Focusing on the positives will keep you going.

Remember that no two of us are alike.
You are one of those folks whose weight comes off slower than most others. But that's OK.
The Good Lord has chosen to give you a body that loses slowly for reasons only He understands. So be at peace with it.

Don't worry about venting ,ranting, etc.. Like TooSweet said, we are here to support each other thru good or bad.
We are all here for you REGARDLESS!

Have you measured yourself lately?
You may be getting smaller even though the scale does not show it yet.
What you do today is what matters!

joagain

« Reply #223 on: July 12, 2011, 06:40:25 AM »
Well I weighed in and lost (are you sitting down ) .2 give me a HELL YEAH , Ok I ma kidding about the hell yeah but not the .2
 Tony I have lost a inch or 2 in the last month nothing much . But you are correct I lose slow because I have been on & off diets for so mnay years I guess I have just messed up my meatabolism .
 It is what it is and I need to focus on all the good things & I do most of the time but boy it gets frustrating   >:( >:(.
But on the bright side my Blood pressure was borderline last year and it was 117/78 and my A1C was 6.2 .  Thanks guys !

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 12, 2011, 07:10:40 AM »
Jo, glad to see you are back.  WTG!!  A loss, is a loss.  And also a high 5 for your BP & A1C.  Have a good week!