Author Topic: busy with Scentsy  (Read 8801 times)

KFAITH

• View Profile
busy with Scentsy
« on: October 07, 2011, 04:23:26 PM »
Hi you all, sorry I have been pretty busy this week and not on here much. Never fear I am sticking to my fts well.
I am handicap and cannot work, but have become a Scensy consultant.  I am excited about it, I love their products. Please check out my website when you have time, with the holidays coming up Scensy has lots to offer.  www.rosekimberly.scentsy.us
I will weigh in this weekend and pray I have lost some more weight.  Been busy and bored with cooking this  week but I am keeping on keeping on.
With God all things are possible
Rosie

binky04

• I used to live to eat. Now I eat to live :)
    • View Profile
Re: busy with Scentsy
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 07:27:05 AM »
I love the Scentsy products!! I'll definitely be placing an order for Christmas gifts :)  Thanks for posting your link  8) Good luck on the weigh-in.  I only lost 1 pound this week  :P

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 08:04:11 AM »
I love Scentsy too!!  I have central park pralines in mine right now!  Makes the house smell yummy.   ;D

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 08:23:11 AM »
What is the shipping time Rosie? :)

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 08:54:46 AM »
going to check out your site.. never heard of it....
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 09:03:55 AM »
hmmmm I love the autumn ones...
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 09:14:42 AM »
Me too!I love the idea there is no tealight, just lightbulb! :)

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 09:36:23 AM »
Well when I started I ordered me one from my cousins webpage, it came in a few days. I got the pumpkin marshmellow scent and oh my goodness I have used it every day since and it is still smelling yum. Things even smell yum when I have the light off, boy that sold me and I talked with my cousin and decided maybe that was something I could do to help with our finances, so giving it a try as I really love the product, and love no flame, no lead, no smoke, no danger. My started kit came yesterday and I am planning an open house in a few weeks for people I know to try to kick my business off.  I tried to smell all my tester scents yesterday , hahaha, there are some that are so yum to me and some that are not, just depends on your 'nose' I guess. hahaha  I love the one called Welcome Home too, a cinnamon smell. Pumpkin Roll was nice, Christmas Cottage, just a few of my favorites for now. The products sell themselves, very high quality. The warmers put off a romantic glow at night too with their light bulbs on.
So thanks girls, I will appreciate your orders and I know you will become addicted to them as have I.  I have asthma, so some smells and me do not get along, and candles I loved but always had to blow them out due to my breathing, but so far with this Pumpkin Roll I have been using I have not had any problems. ;D ;D ;D
Rosie

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 10:24:05 AM »
Binky congrats on the one pound that sure beats gaining one  ;)
Wow do we have a gorgeous Saturday in Ohio today. Been having Indian Summer all week long and today is going to be 82 and full sunshine. Hubby will be home from work by noon and he is going to get the stain on our front deck today as looks like bad weather coming back in by next weekend. The fall colors are gorgeous now in our neck of the woods. ;D Have a fun weekend ya all!
Rosie

binky04

• I used to live to eat. Now I eat to live :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 06:26:58 AM »
Thanks, Kfaith! I know that I should be happy with just one and it is better than gaining. Got up today and down one more.  I guess I have just been so used to losing more than one pound a week that it's hard to not see the scale go down.  I'm still happy with my progress though  ;) 

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 09:18:04 AM »
Do they just work with the wax blocks from Scensy? Or any wax blocks?My burner now is a tealight burner which I use wax blocks from Yankee candle company.I love the smell but hate the tealights. :)

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2011, 08:03:44 PM »
Umpa in answer to your questions, I did some google research and found out that Yankee wax tarts are made from parafin wax, which needs a higher heat to melt, it is a harder wax.
Scentsy wax bricks are made of vegetable waxes and is a softer wax and melts at lower temps.
The light bulb in the large warmer is a 25 watt.
But I still do not know if the 25 watt bulb would melt the Yankee waxes, I guess the only way would be to try it and see, but at this time I do not have any Yankee wax to try.
Today I used my Welcome Home Scentsy wax, oh my it is so yum.... would highly recommend that one and the Pumpkin Marshmellow as I have tried both of those now.
www.rosekimberly.scentsy.us
Rosie

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 09:56:50 AM »
Put in my order.Got 5 different fragrances will let you know which one I like  :) Doug doesn't like anything that is too strong.

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 03:03:22 PM »
Umpa thanks so much you are my very first customer ;D ;D ;D ;D 
I will look forward to hearing your opinion of them so tell me when you use them.
I am like Doug, I cannot stand strong smells, I have asthma.
So far the two I used are great and I loved them.
If it smells too strong you can use less also.  They break into these little squares.  So far I have put all but 3 squares into my big warmer at the same time. The wax is soft and it breaks easy. But a person can pick and choose how strong you want it by using less of the little 'bricks' they call them.
So thank you much for your order and be sure let us know which ones you love ;) I would also like to know how you feel they compare with Yankee.
When I got my samples, all of the ones in the scentsy men column are strong like men's aftershave so that is a big no for me.
You cannot go wrong with the ones listed in the 'favorites' as most of them I liked.
But every nose is different. haha
Rosie

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 03:05:52 PM »
Also the warmers even without any wax in them make such a cute little lamp at night turn the lights out just let it burn and the are pretty and cozy.
Rosie