Author Topic: april 12th  (Read 215213 times)

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
Re: april 12th
« Reply #240 on: January 01, 2011, 11:56:17 PM »
okay guys, exercise isn't the end all be all for losing weight,i know when i 1st started on FTS i was way too FAT to even fathom exercise....how ever i do believe that if you are losing weight and want to be healthy a minimal amount of exercise is warrented and should be implemented into your plan....but as Doug says its NOT a requirement to lose LBS. once you start losing though would it kill you to take a walk? or do some weight training? for me personally i feel tons better with some type of workout...no matter how minimal it may seem.....and you'll sleep tons better if you make it a regular thing in your life...it just makes your whole system function better if you ask me.....but the food choices are the most important.... find the lo-carb foods you like and stick to them.... if you re just starting out i would just find a core menu that you like and stick to it......and save the experimenting for when you start losing as opposed to trying all the different recipes right off the bat...you have to be committed and have the right mindset...starting and stopping and starting and stopping etc etc will not work, and the built in excuses that you've been using all of your life are super lame,but i will say that the forum members will always welcome you back with open arms...... just like you will always do in your own mind...even though you don't want to hear it,i must say it...YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOURSELF.....we cant do it for you...... is it your time????? today....to find yourself??? or is this just another day where you lie to yourself & everyone else?????....blah blah blah read the book,it works....for me and countless others,the only reason it wont work for you..... well,is because of you.... do you want it bad enough????? or would you prefer to maintain your current FATNESS???? to me that is a stupid question......GoOd lUcK IN ThE NeW YeAr;) sorry if anyone is offended:(

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 02, 2011, 08:05:13 AM »
Too tired after reading all that to consider being offended. Whew Im gonna go take a nap!  ;D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #242 on: January 02, 2011, 09:58:00 AM »
Words of wisdom from a former FAT guy,  :o well said Gary  ;)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 02, 2011, 10:03:41 AM »
I agree with Katary that you should start out with the basics.  You should learn the FTS program well before you start experimenting with all of the recipes.  The baked goods and sweets are meant as a treat or something to help get you through a rough spot, not as part of your every day eating plan.  We all aspire to be where Katary is right now.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #244 on: January 02, 2011, 03:55:23 PM »
You always give great advive! Thats why we love ya! ;)

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #245 on: January 11, 2011, 01:53:34 PM »
lots of snow here in ky:( no work today,so ive been out shoveling snow most of the morning.....burning off those nasty carbs:) got back to my walking program...at least for the last 10 days and with that came a loss of 2lbs:) to put me back under my goal weight by 1 lb.
     how sweet is that???? lots sweeter than any carb laden foods i could be killing myself with:)
       hope all is well out there in FTS land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 11, 2011, 02:13:05 PM »
Yay Katary, keep inspiring us. 

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 11, 2011, 02:27:59 PM »
Keep the faith Gary!

Your testimony provides hope to those who wonder; "If I can get my weight off, will I be able to keep it off?".
I'm looking forward to be where you are, my friend!

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #248 on: January 11, 2011, 04:08:45 PM »
Happy New year Gary and way to hang in there ;D

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #249 on: January 12, 2011, 09:15:58 AM »
Make us a big FTS snowman buddy  :D
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #250 on: January 15, 2011, 01:04:31 AM »
life changing ......????? FTS is just that!!! my heartfelt ty's to Doug and this family for changing my life with the knowledge provided. that being said you cannot reach your goals by just "reading the book" no it's not that simple,you have to be able to adhere to the principles that Doug provides:) please don't let this be another time where you buy a book and then get hyped up .......only to lay the book down,forget about it,and continue to follow the path of obesity to your grave:(....this is the truth,and is factual,but if you yourself cannot take the time to read the book & dedicate yourself to a better life.....then you'll just be another victim of your own excuses & false reasons for being the way you are.....the way we are,or for many,the way we were. if you really want it for yourself...here it is,your chance to shed from your life the misery you've been living,don't kid yourself....it sucks being fat,don't let this moment pass you by,my life is totally different now than it was just 9 short months ago....and i wish the same for every soul that is on this forum,please for your own sake,make this the LAST time that you go shopping for a DIET book & commit yourself to this life changing way of living!!!!! or i suppose you could just keep killing yourself with sugar:(   really it is that simple....sugar makes you FAT & fat makes you MISERABLE...... cut out the sugar.........ReAd tHe boOk aNd LiVe aLoT lOnGeR :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 11:06:55 AM by katary »

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 15, 2011, 12:53:20 PM »
I agree wholeheartedly Gary!  :)

I'm not halfway to my goal, yet my life has already changed for the better...
I have more energy. I look better. I feel better. I AM better!!!

The Good Lord has provided a real blessing in FTS for anyone who wants it enough to grab hold of it and live it.
Anyone who wants this blessing badly enough, will receive it!
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #252 on: January 17, 2011, 09:11:47 AM »
 :)

katary

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #253 on: January 23, 2011, 10:06:26 AM »
i karaoked for the 1st time in my life last nite...... look out american idol here i come,lol

joagain

« Reply #254 on: January 23, 2011, 10:08:00 AM »
did you put it on you tube ?